Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join our Rail & Infrastructure team. You will be part of a fast-paced department taking an active role in problem solving and upholding an excellent standard of communication between internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential:
Benefits and Perks:
- Ranked 62nd in ‘The UK's 100 Best Large Companies to Work For 2021’.
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
What you’ll achieve:
Providing the first line of project support, making effective decisions, and taking a pro-active approach to problem solving including:
- Responding to all enquiries from operational teams and clients via multiple shared email inboxes and actioning accordingly.
- Generating purchase orders for Field Teams and suppliers, reporting progress and completion of jobs to clients.
- Understand the purchasing and invoicing process ensuring invoices are processed and payment received within tight deadlines.
- Working closely with the Finance and Commercial teams to ensure new jobs are set up correctly and any queries are resolved with the Operational teams.
- Supporting the Contract and Site Managers in their administrative duties.
- Coordinate the commercial viability of new contracts through data analysis and project manage the delivery of appropriate amendments.
- Liaise across multiple business departments including Procurement, Finance and Purchase Ledger to ensure compliance with supply chain and budget requirements.
- Assisting the HSQE team to ensure all health and safety certification is in place while championing compliance within your division.
- Deliver accurate reporting frameworks to your field teams, Contract Managers, suppliers, and senior leadership in a timely manner.
- Receipt of site documentation from teams including timesheets and client paperwork.
- Ensuring that the Key Performance Indicators and Divisional Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded.
Who we're looking for:
If you are a confident, resilient, and organised individual with previous admin or PA experience, then we want to hear from you!
For this role you will need to have strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality, whilst achieving tight deadlines. You will need to be adaptable and be able to handle varying data streams and large volumes of emails and calls. Strong Excel skills would be an advantage alongside excellent time management and the ability to self-manage.
Join us to make a difference!