Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join us on a fixed term basis and play a key part in delivering an exemplary customer experience to our clients. This role will be split across our Grounds and Winter Maintenance divisions dependent on season so ability to adapt to fast paced workloads is key. Your role is to ensure client requests are managed in a timely manner, with a consistent focus on attention to detail, whilst delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
We need you to be open to learning and able to learn new systems and processes quickly. We will also teach you a bit about the grounds maintenance industry - we don’t expect you to have any prior experience, but it is important that over time you build this up, so you can converse confidently and support our managers in quoting and organising works. Above all, we need you to have an absolute passion for building such robust relationships with your clients that they cannot imagine life without you.
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be confident in written and oral communication - to be able to converse professionally with clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent customer service skills. We want you to build relationships quickly with your clients as well as internally with field managers and teams.
You will be organised and proactive with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise. We need you to be pernickety about attention to detail, accuracy and quality whilst achieving tight deadlines. You will need to be adaptable and be able to handle varying data streams and large volumes of emails and calls on a daily basis. Some of the tasks are repetitive but no two days will be the same!
Join us to make a difference!