Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our growing Winter Maintenance team covering Manchester and Liverpool.
Our team of Regional Managers act as the interface between our Client Services department, Field-based Operatives, and our Clients to ensure visit satisfaction and Health and Safety compliance is achieved, always.
What you’ll achieve:
- You will seek to grow your region to its maximum potential by maintaining excellent client relationships at both corporate and on-site levels while keeping in line with Ground Control’s visions and values.
- Champion positive Health and Safety culture by leading by example to support a healthier, safer, and more sustainable working environment for all.
- Manage an existing client portfolio by understanding your clients needs and objectives while working with Field-based Operatives to ensure expectations are met.
- Carry out regular audits and site visits liaising across departments to ensure smooth delivery of our Winter Services
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential:
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
Whatever your current role we are welcoming applications from candidates with management, client services and data processing experience who are looking to develop within their professional career.
If you are a driven, out of the box thinker who puts customer service at the heart of everything you do then we want to hear from you! Previous experience with Facilities Management or Winter Maintenance is desirable but not essential.
Above all you will need the drive and determination to succeed in this central part of our business.
Join us to make a difference!