Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our Utility Arb division. You will work alongside the Project Managers, collating data, organising pricing, and ensuring all work is completed to the highest possible standards in terms of safety, environment, quality, customer service, and profitability.
Main duties will include:
- Gathering information/data and creating project ‘Job Packs’
- Liaising with Ops Managers to compile all project costings
- Verifying and closing out of project data
- Generating, facilitating, and booking Traffic Management requests
- Managing project staff training compliance levels
- Monitoring and updating project works programming tools
What we offer;
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Free gym access
- Nursery Vouchers
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work;
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and Caring for our Environment.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a natural problem solver, with the ability to think outside the box, effectively manage and prioritise workload, and utilise exemplary communication skills. To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge (Formulas, Vlookups, etc.)
- Good Financial/Commercial sense
- Ability to process data
Join us to make a difference!