Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
Ground Control have a fantastic opportunity to join our Supply Chain Division as an On-boarding Specialist on a Temporary Basis. This role reports to the Supply Chain Director and is pivotal to making sure that Ground Control works with the best possible partners across the UK in all our divisions.
You will be responsible for on-boarding ‘field teams’ that have been identified as potential partners of Ground Control and represent the valuers that we work by, focussing on excellent customer service and safety. It is important that we on-board the best field teams quickly and efficiently to meet our customers requirements and continue to grow as a business.
This is a fast paced role that will offer fantastic opportunities for progression and training and development!
What we offer;
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- We have recently been rated 62nd in the Britain’s Best Company List for 2021
- Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work;
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
You will be an excellent administrator and have a keen focus on providing excellent customer service.
You will also have:
- A track record of meeting KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in compliance or documentation checking
- A focus on safety and the importance of HSQE processes
Join us to make a difference!