Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
We are looking to recruit an On-boarding Engagement Manager to take the lead with onboarding processes and assist the Supply Chain and Procurement Divisions with our Field Team and Supplier onboarding processes.
This is a full time permanent role with extensive opportunities to progress with a dedicated leadership training programme.
What we offer;
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- We have recently been rated 62nd in the Britain’s Best Company List for 2021
- Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work;
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced onboarding specialist, with a background in:
- Team Management
- Using and developing onboarding systems
- Process efficiency & improvement through IT system enhancements
- Implementing supply chain and procurement policy
- Improving engagement, supplier experience and management
- Managing, reporting and producing analysis on category make up and spend
Join us to make a difference!