Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
Ground Control are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Finance Assistant to join a fast paced and exciting team, with a focus accuracy, efficiency, client invoicing, portals, and queries and reporting. This is a critical role and will offer excellent opportunities for career progression in a fast-growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day raising of invoices
- Credit notes
- Submitting invoices via portals
- Managing the team inbox and answering phone queries
- Maintaining accurate information is critical to this role and the success of the team
What we offer;
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- We have recently been rated 62nd in the Britain’s Best Company List for 2021
- Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work;
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people that have a passion for finance and are looking to develop their career in a fast paced environment.
You will have
- Impeccable attention to detail to make sure that all invoices and bills are processed accurately
- Strong administration skills, particularly Excel skills
- A focus on hitting targets and helping the team to make sure all year end deadlines are hit
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics would be useful but is not essential
Salary: this role will pay £20,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience). The role is a permanent role.
Join us to make a difference!