Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company
Due to company growth, we have an exciting opening for an Operational Administrator to join our expanding Winter Maintenance division. With a keen eye for detail, you will be responsible for ensuring our field team compliance is in line with company and government expectations concerning employee files, health and safety and vehicle certification.
This role may require you to work one weekend day each month during peak Winter Season.
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential:
Benefits and Perks:
- Ranked 62nd in ‘The UK's 100 Best Large Companies to Work For 2021’.
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
- Weekend work is available for this position as well as bonus schemes and incentivised works
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
What you’ll achieve:
- Ensure that Client Key Performance Indicators are met and exceeded, ensuring visits are performed to a high standard
- Liaise with our field teams ensuring they perform their roles in compliance with our HSQE process.
- Respond to all queries, both internal and external, in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain compliance records concerning ongoing training, health and safety and vehicle checks.
- Ensure our systems are kept up to date and maintain data integrity by ensuring any errors and omissions are corrected swiftly
Who we’re looking for:
If you are a team player with an intermediate command of Microsoft Excel, then we want to hear from you! We would welcome applications from those with customer service experience who are looking to expand their skills and build a career. Knowledge of Winter Maintenance is not needed for this position but experience in managing a compliance process would be preferrable.
Join us to make a difference!
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year