Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company and we have exciting new opportunities for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join our static team working on our NE & SE London sites. Working as part of these busy teams, the purpose of the Grounds Maintenance Operative is to carry out a range of horticultural duties to support the running of the contract. This will include grass cutting, hedge cutting, spraying and general grounds maintenance duties as and when required.
We would welcome applications from existing Grounds Maintenance Operatives with previous knowledge and experience within this field.
We are committed to the London real living wage and offer £11.05 per hour.
- Operate equipment in accordance with experience and training.
- Grounds Maintenance knowledge and experience.
- Able to carry out physically demanding tasks.
- Hold a full, clean UK Driving licence.
- Able to work safely within guidance and legislation.
- Experience in a similar job role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- PA1 & PA6 qualification's are desirable.
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.