We have a fantastic opening for an up and coming telesales professional to join us as a Sales Advisor. You'll work within our Sales & Marketing department and will be a key player in supporting our growth ambition. As somebody in the early stages of your sales career, you'll have the proven ability to make outbound calls and generate leads.
This is a home based role and can be based anywhere in the country, however we'd particularly welcome applications from those near our offices in Billericay, Newcastle or Leeds.
This role pays a competitive basic salary, plus commission for meeting sales targets and KPI's.
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work.
We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential:
Benefits and Perks
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- No job is so urgent or important it can’t be done safely
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives
- We are committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet and being carbon neutral by 2025
- Free gym access
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
- Semi-Annual Bonuses, Share Options, 2 x salary Death in Service cover
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Making outbound calls to potential clients, your aim will be to discover as much as possible about the organisation and their contacts, targeting new business whilst professionally outlining the full range of Ground Control Services, as well as always promoting Ground Controls values.
- You’ll achieve the targets set for securing meetings and ensure our CRM is kept up to date recording all activity during your working day.
- You’ll promptly respond to inbound enquiries and clarify the purpose of the enquiry so that Ground Control’s reputation with the enquirer is always enhanced.
- You’ll work with your team to achieve yours and the teams’ targets by attending meetings, checking competitor websites, sharing all information and notifying the bid team of upcoming tenders.
- You’ll help the team create first class presentations by providing data and MI for reports and meetings.
Who we’re Seeking:
- You’ll have a track record of making outbound calls in a B2B sales or recruitment related role.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills.
- Tenacious, driven and highly self-motivated you’ll be results driven.
- You’ll be hungry to progress your career in a growing business.
- Have exceptional time management skills.
- You’ll have integrity and share our GC Values.
- An ‘A’ player, passionate about growing their long-term career with us.
- Someone dedicated to moving forwards, embracing opportunity and committed to supporting our growth and ambitious business goals
Join us to make a difference!