We have 2 internal promotional opportunities for Senior Site Managers to progress within our Arb Rail team. One role is based in the South West and the other based in the Thames Valley area. Your role will be to assist the Contract Manager with managing a contract area as part of a wider framework agreement.
As a Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for driving programme delivery. You will ensure work is completed to the highest possible standards in terms of safety, environment, quality, customer service, compliance and profitability.
OUTCOMES AGAINST WHICH YOU WILL BE MEASURED:
- Achieve a high level of safety awareness and employee/field team safety accountability throughout their assigned sites to achieve zero lost time accidents per year and TRIR of 0.
- Undertake a minimum of 4 Site safety visits or interventions each month.
- Lead by personal example.
- Scope/Survey works and create robust SSOW/RAMS in appropriate format for the business eg Task Briefing Sheet, Site Specific RAMs.
- Be skilled in time tagging the works required.
- Negotiate landowner consents for works and access as appropriate.
- Undertake site handover briefings for all new site works.
- Ensure that all field teams use appropriate GC systems.
- Verifying that field teams submitted site completion documentation before invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensure all communications and documents are saved in the correct contract file on Union Square.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing experienced Site Manager to progress within their career. This role is a stepping stone towards the Contract Manager role in the future.
You will have some but not necessarily all, of the following:
- Personal Track Safety qualification
- Individual Working Alone qualification
- Controller of Site Safety qualification
- Hold a full, clean UK driving license
- Maths and English qualifications at GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience of working safely within guidance and legislation
- Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with landowners and other stakeholders effectively
- Be IT competent : ability to use company software as instructed.
- Ability to prioritise workload and balance demands from numerous sources to ensure that all stakeholder needs are met