Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
We have an opportunity for a Client Coordinator to join our expanding Winter Maintenance team based between one of our office locations and working from home.
This role involves coordinating the smooth running, and day-to-day back office functions for Ground Control's Winter Maintenance accounts, a vital division in our business.
What you’ll achieve:
- A paramount focus on delivering exceptional customer service, building client relationships, and driving the growth of your portfolio.
- Taking ownership of your nationally diverse client base, covering a variety of tasks such as purchase order management & processing, client meetings and adding new requests for service.
- Involvement in managing the daily weather-based procedures as well as ensuring that all customer-based tasks are completed, with high demand on service in short periods of time.
- You will be the expert in your clients’ needs ensuring these are communicated effectively with appropriate parties across the business.
- Supporting our Contract Managers in exceeding client expectations on site, maintaining data integrity and delivering accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Being the go-to for your clients by taking a proactive approach to problem solving thinking dynamically to resolve issues and escalating when needed.
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
This role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Administrator or Customer Service/Account Management professional to work within a busy and exciting new environment. We are looking for a dynamic individual with the ability to act quickly and independently when making decisions as well as possessing good time management skills and proficient in the use of excel.
Due to the seasonal nature of this department, during October to April you will be expected to be part of a rota structure that covers early morning, early evenings, weekends, and bank holidays in addition to our usual typical contractual hours although flexibility is needed all year round. These requirements are weather dependent and standby fees and overtime are payable to for these extra responsibilities.
Join us to make a difference!