We have a new opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our award-winning Landscape Construction team at Ground Control. This role will support the construction project team to successfully deliver our landscape projects from initial set-up, through operational delivery and completion to ensure all client and internal requirements are met largely in relation to quality, coordination, and compliance.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Compiling and submitting key contract set-up documentation, and liaising with the client team through Contract mobilisation
- Coordinating client specific systems training and access across Asite, Projectwise, Sharepoint
- Liaising with the Estimating Department to help facilitate the smooth handover from Estimating to Operations of all documentation
- Assisting the Contract Managers in preparing the Construction Phase documentation
- Assisting the Contract Manager in preparing initial procurement schedules and liaising with the procurement team to obtain current best pricing and order placing
- Supporting the Contract Managers with the collation of all supplier information required for the O&M manuals
- Managing the documentation flow (upload and output) where necessary on client document management portals to support the Contract Manager and operations delivery team to ensure compliance
- Ensuring all key client documentation is uploaded to Ground Controls document management system (Union Square) as an internal record
- Providing reporting progress on compliance outputs, in accordance with client specific QMS KPI’s ie Accident logs, inspections, deliveries, waste disposal.
- Attend client meetings to support the Contract Manager and assist with coordination updates, compliance reporting data and meeting minutes when required.
- Assisting throughout the project delivery, by liaising with other members of the wider GC team to ensure outputs are achieved and a robust internal audit process is in place
- Assisting the contract manager with Field Team compliance and GC on boarding process to ensure both GC and client requirements are met
- Liaising closely with the project delivery team to collate and submit all other completion documentation not covered by the O&M manual to ensure client project sign off i.e Inspection Test Plan records, Material approval forms etc.
What we offer;
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work.
We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
Benefits and Perks
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’.
- We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’.
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration.
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression.
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral.
- Cycle to work, Travel loans.
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
- Semi-Annual Bonuses, Share Options, 2 x salary Death in Service cover
- No job is so urgent or important that it can't be done safely.
How we work
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment.
Who we’re seeking;
This is a really varied role that would combine both your strong communication and admin skills. We are very flexible on ways of working so this can be a hybrid role working part of the week in the office in Shifnal or Warrington (depending on you home base) and partly from home.
You could be working as an experienced Administrator either working in the construction industry and with post construction client care experience. Being highly people focused is also essential to the success of this role.
You’ll need to have strong PC skills especially Excel as there will also be the need to organise and compile data and reports as and when required. Learning new in-house systems and audit processes must also come easily to you.
This is a busy, proactive role so at all times you’ll need to have a logical, pragmatic and adaptable approach to working. Our teams are busy so you will be too and no 2 days will ever be the same!