Due to expansion, we have a number of exciting new opportunities for Field Pricing coordinators in our Grounds Maintenance teams across the UK.
Your key role would be to carry out onsite surveys for extra works quotations across multiple commercial sites. You will then feedback the data via our inhouse mobile app, taking photos and providing the quotation directly to our client. This will allow Ground Control to provide extra works quotations to our clients in a quick and professional manner improving customer service and maximising business opportunity.
What we offer;
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
· We have recently been rated 62nd in the Britain’s Best Company List for 2021
· We inclusively support ‘The Race at Work Charter’, ‘Ban the Box’, ‘The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are ‘Disability Confident’
· A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
· We believe that ‘no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
· Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
· Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
· We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
· By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
· Cycle to work, Travel loans
· Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and
· Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work;
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our environment.
Who are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from candidates who are looking for their next step within Grounds Maintenance and or Horticulture. You could be an existing Team Leader or Supervisor in the industry or a junior Contract Manager looking to focus on the quotation side of the role. Whatever your current role you will need previous experience of quoting within a Grounds Maintenance environment.
In addition; you must be able to;
- Travel independently to multiple sites daily.
- Hold a full, clean UK Driving/Motorcycle licence.
- Able to work safely within guidance and legislation.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to accurately record data via a mobile device.
Join us and grow your career!